Tag: 上海水磨实体店

Gotze facing fight for BVB place

first_imgLucien Favre has made it clear Mario Gotze faces a fight for first-team football at Borussia Dortmund this season.The Germany international was taken off after 64 minutes of the 2-1 DFB-Pokal win at Greuther Furth last month and then failed to get off the bench in his side’s opening two Bundesliga games of the season.Favre used a 4-3-3 system in those matches, a 0-0 draw at Hannover and a 4-1 win over RB Leipzig, with Mahmoud Dahoud, Axel Witsel and Thomas Delaney preferred in midfield. Article continues below Editors’ Picks Man Utd ready to spend big on Sancho and Haaland in January Who is Marcus Thuram? Lilian’s son who is top of the Bundesliga with Borussia Monchengladbach Brazil, beware! Messi and Argentina out for revenge after Copa controversy Best player in MLS? Zlatan wasn’t even the best player in LA! And the Dortmund head coach admits it is difficult to fit Gotze into his side given his other options for the central roles.”I think it depends on our system,” he told a news conference. “I said that it would take time for us to find our best team and our best system. There are a lot of tactical decisions to be made.”We have to tell the truth. Mario can play in a central position. He can play in our 4-3-3 system. You have to play athletically and with a lot of dedication.”Against Leipzig and Hannover, we played with three players in central midfield. Mario can play in one of those positions, but we have many players that can play there.”We have eight or nine players there, and we have [Shinji] Kagawa and Marco Reus and Mario. There are many players. It’s a fact.”Gotze has struggled for regular first-team football since his return to Dortmund from Bayern in 2016, with fitness problems partly behind him making only 28 league starts in the last two seasons.Dortmund host Eintracht Frankfurt in their next Bundesliga match on Friday.last_img read more

Start reading Gotze facing fight for BVB place

As quota protests escalate Quader meets demonstrators

As quota protests escalate Quader meets demonstrators

first_imgTwenty of the protesters are going to Secretariat for talks Photo : Prothom Alo The government holds talks with the quota reform protesters in the wake of escalation of protests across the country over the quota systerm.Following overnight violence over demonstration at and around Dhaka University campus demanding reforms in quota system in public service, protests were held on all major campuses across the country on Monday.The protesters under the banner of Bangladesh Sadharon Chhatra Odhikar Songrokhon Parishad (Action Council for General Students’ Rights) have in the meantime gave a deadline for the release of around 25 demonstrators who were detained.Against this backdrop, ruling Bangladesh Awami League’s (AL) general secretary and road transport and bridges minister Obaidul Quader convened a meeting with the demonstrators on Monday afternoon.He called 20 members of the protesters to the Secretariat, leaders of parishad said.Its joint convener Rashed Khan earlier said they are ready for talks on the quota reform with the government.The AL’s media wing also confirmed that Obaidul Quader called 20 of the protesters for talks.The protests have already spread across the country since the morning.The students boycotted classes and examinations and blocked roads and highways near their campuses disrupting traffic movement in the near-by areas.SavarStudents of Jahangirnagar University boycotted the classes and examinations and staged demonstration. A group of students blocked the Dhaka-Arichah highway for some time.Prothom Alo JU correspondent said students also clashed with law enforcers at Dairy gate of the campus.Students of Rajshahi University blocked the Dhaka-Rajshahi highway to press home their demand of Quota reform in public servicesRajshahiStudents of Rajshahi University blocked the highway in front of the university. The demonstrators gathered at the main building from 10am in the morning and blocked the Rajshahi-Dhaka highway.Students of Islami University, Kushtia boycotted their classes and stage demonstration on the campusKushtiaStudents at Islami University, Kushtia boycotted their classes and staged demonstration. They gathered at the campuses from the morning and marched the whole campus. Regular classes and examinations were not held at the university.However, university proctor Mahbubur Rahman claimed that classes and examinations were held as usual.A law department student told Prothom Alo that classes were scheduled to be held at 9am but as almost all students joined the protest, classes could not be held. She said they “felt bad seeing the photographs of the injured students on Facebook”.NoakhaliStudents at Noakhali Science and Technology University staged demonstration at 10 am helding process around the campus, Prothom Alo Noakhali correspondent reported. The students boycotted classes.Witnesses said students gathered on the campus at 10 am and blocked the nearby the Sonapur-Subornochor road and movement of vehicles remained suspended on this road. Students said they would continue the protest till their demands are met.Prothom Alo tried to take university proctor Mushfiqur Rahman’s version but he declined to comment on the situation.Read more :’Protest to spread across country if protesters not freed’Quota reform demo in framesBNP supports quota reformAt least 80 protesters injured in quota reform clashes’BCL opened fire on protesters’Police use rubber bullets to disperse quota protesterslast_img read more

Start reading As quota protests escalate Quader meets demonstrators

Mamata congratulates PM Modi will skip swearingin ceremony

Mamata congratulates PM Modi will skip swearingin ceremony

first_imgKolkata: Congratulating Prime Minister Narendra Modi a day before the swearing-in ceremony which is scheduled to be held on Thursday, Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has requested the former to excuse her for not attending the function.Earlier, Banerjee had decided to attend the function in Delhi and was scheduled to leave for the national Capital on Wednesday afternoon. Meanwhile, the Bengal BJP has decided to take the members of 54 people whom they termed as “martyrs” to attend the swearing-in ceremony. Also Read – Rs 13,000 crore investment to provide 2 lakh jobs: MamataReacting sharply, Banerjee said the BJP’s claim that 54 people died in political violence is “completely untrue.” There have been no political murders in Bengal and the persons might have died due to family feud or personal enmity or other disputes. She remarked that the swearing-in ceremony is “an august occasion to celebrate democracy” and should not be devalued by any political party that wants to use it as an opportunity “to score political points.” Also Read – Lightning kills 8, injures 16 in stateShortly after cancelling the trip to Delhi, she tweeted: “Congratulations, new Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji. It was my plan to accept the “Constitutional Invitation” and attend the oath-taking ceremony. However, in the last one hour, I am seeing media reports that the BJP are claiming 54 people have been murdered in political violence in Bengal. This is completely untrue. There have been no political murders in Bengal. These deaths may have occurred due to personal enmity, family quarrels and other disputes, nothing related to politics. There is no such record with us. So I am sorry Narendra Modi ji, this has compelled me not to attend the ceremony.” She further mentioned: “The ceremony is an august occasion to celebrate democracy, not one that should be devalued by any political party which uses it as an opportunity to score political points. Please excuse me.” Political experts felt that as the administrative head of the state, Banerjee has taken the right decision. It is an insult to her to share the same dais with the family members of the deceased as to accept it will mean a stamp on BJP’s tall claims. The saffron party claims that 46 party workers had died during the Panchayats election held in 2018 and five during the recently-concluded Lok Sabha election.last_img read more

Start reading Mamata congratulates PM Modi will skip swearingin ceremony

Clients can save 50 off Celestyal Cruises Cuba until June 18

Clients can save 50 off Celestyal Cruises Cuba until June 18

first_imgClients can save 50% off Celestyal Cruises’ Cuba until June 18 TORONTO — Celestyal Cruises is inviting passengers to ‘Sea More Savings’ with all-inclusive sailings in Cuba.The deal takes 50% off for all guests sharing a stateroom, or for solo travellers, no single supplement for interior or oceanview staterooms up to category XD.Bookings must be made by June 18 for travel May – August. Sailings from Montego Bay on Fridays or Havana on Mondays qualify. The 50% offer is not valid for port and service charges, shore excursions and beverage packages.Kids under 12 years of age sharing a stateroom with two adults cruise free. Port and service charges, excursions and non-alcoholic drink packages are additional. The 50% offer is not combinable with the waived single supplement offer. Agents are asked to call Celestyal Cruises at 1-855-364-4999 to book. Posted by Travelweek Group Sharecenter_img Tags: Celestyal Cruises Thursday, May 18, 2017 << Previous PostNext Post >>last_img read more

Start reading Clients can save 50 off Celestyal Cruises Cuba until June 18